If your application type is ‘Ecommerce/booking’, you will need to provide API keys that allows AppExperts to access WooCommerce API.
- Go to your WordPress admin panel: WooCommerce > Settings > Advanced > REST API.
Note: Keys/Apps was found at WooCommerce > Settings > API > Key/Apps prior to WooCommerce 3.4.
- Select Add Key. You are taken to the Key Details screen.
- Add a Description as ‘AppExperts’
- Select the User you would like to generate a key for in the dropdown (admin user)
- Select a level of access for this API key to be Read/Write access.
- Select Generate API Key.
- Copy the consumer key and secret key and go to AppExperts > integration step > WooCommerce API keys.