AppExperts allows you to connect your own apple developer account. This connection makes it possible for you to build iOS version of the app and test it on your own device, and it also allows you to publish your application on Apple store later.
1. Enroll in Apple developer program #
- You need to enroll in apple developer program using your apple id, follow the steps here to enroll https://developer.apple.com/programs/enroll/
- If you’re already enrolled, Open App Store Connect and login with your Apple Id connected to apple developer program (Developer account) https://appstoreconnect.apple.com/login
- After you provide your apple Id you will need to verify the device using two factor authentication so keep your iPhone close while doing the next steps.
- scroll in app store options to users and access and open it
- click on the dropdown beside User and Access title and choose keys
- Press request access
- Agree to use the App Store Connect API and click submit
- After agreeing on the policy, you will be able to see generate key button
- You will see a popup asking for key name and access, create key for AppExperts with App manager access
- Copy key id, issuer id and paste it in app experts dashboard and press on download api key, the p8 file will be downloaded and upload it in app experts dashboard
- To get the remaining field “team id” follow the next steps:
- open Apple Developer https://developer.apple.com/
- Press on membership details section, copy the team id value and paste it in app experts dashboard
- By now your account is successfully connected to Appexperts, Next you will need to create app on app store with the same package name