- Make sure that APPExperts plugin is installed on your wordpress website and is activated
- copy your website’s base url as in this format “https://www.example.com/” and paste it in “Your website url” field
- copy license key from AppExperts plugin settings on your wordpress website and paste it in License key field
- If your website type is ecommerce, please make sure that you have woocommerce plugin activated
- press connect and the connection checker will let you know if you have successfully completed the connection.
Here’s where you can find the license key
Note: If you can’t see this section this means that your plugin is outdated. Please update your plugin first to be able to see license key part.